MORTGAGE APPLICATION PROCESS
From our first contact and right up to the time you move in to your new home or re-mortgage we will keep you and your solicitor fully updated with the progress of your mortgage.
Our first phone contact with you we will:
- Discuss your mortgage requirements
- Provide an estimate of your maximum mortgage eligibility
- Give an indication of the likely costs and payments
At our first meeting we will:
- Check all of your documentation (see list below)
- Research a range of available mortgage products
- Confirm your eligibility by completing an Agreement in Principle (AIP or DIP)
At our second meeting we will (this may be combined into the first meeting) :
- Review the range of available mortgage products
- Confirm all the mortgage costs
- Collect any outstanding documents
- Complete all the application forms
- Obtain payment details for fees, such as the survey.
After our meeting we will:
- Submit your application forms and ensure your mortgage is ‘offered’ in good time for you to complete the purchase or re-mortgage of your home.
- We will keep you up to date with the progress of your mortgage by regular emails. You may contact us at any time during the process by phone if you wish
- Ensure your mortgage offer remains valid until completion
When you move in we will:
- Liaise with your solicitor
- Ensure all of your insurances are in place
- Update your addresses